This guide generally applies to a business phone system.
- Login to the web portal at your phone system's domain.
- Pick up the handset of any in-house phone and dial 95#### with the #’s being any set of digits.
- These digits can be used strategically to organize pre-recorded messages for use on any of the Extensions or Auto Attendants.
- Follow the instructions and record a voice message.
- Existing messages can/will be overwritten by re-using the same set of digits.
- On the Dashboard of the web portal, click the Extension or Auto Attendant you wish to apply the voice message to.
- To the right of ‘Select A New Message’, choose the dropdown item corresponding to the #### digits selected/dialed.
- Test the recording by calling from a cell phone and following the call flow, or by dialing the Extension or Auto Attendant directly.