- Your Voice2Net service provides the means for you to conference two external parties.
- To make a conference call, first dial and speak with one party. Advise them you are going to add a second person, momentarily press and release the hook switch of your telephone (or use the link or flash key).
- The first party will be placed "On Hold" and will hear pleasant music. You will hear a slightly different dial tone, dial the second party's telephone number,when they answer, momentarily press and release the hook switch of your telephone (or use the link or flash key).
- You are now connected to both parties.
- If you disconnect from the conference call in place, the other two parties will continue with their conversation until one of them disconnects. During this time, you are free to make another telephone call.
Three Way Calling (Conference Calling) Print
Modified on: Wed, 21 Jun, 2017 at 1:32 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.