- This feature will override all features such as Cell Phone, Call Forward and Voice Mail Delay before pickup.
- When 'Do Not Disturb" is activated, all calls will route to Voice Mail if it is active or busy done if Voice Mail is not active.
- To activate Do Not Disturb from your telephone, lift the handset, hear dial tone, dial *78.
- You will hear a message "Do Not Disturb is now activated".
- To de-activate Do Not Disturb from your telephone, lift the handset, hear dial tone, dial *79. You will hear a message "Do Not Disturb has been cancelled".
- You may also activate or de-activate" Do Not Disturb" from the Web Interface described elsewhere in this guide.
Do Not Disturb Print
Created by: Conor Cleary
Modified on: Wed, 21 Jun, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.